I saw recently in my friend Sasha's blog that she wrote 12 resolutions for 2012, which I taught was pretty cool, considering she also did 11 for 2011 and so forth. Even with a quarter of the year gone, I decided I want to write my own list down, which was already in the back of my head, but it will be neat to go back a year from now and see how I did. Here it is:
1. Move out of my sister's
2. Get a permanent job.
3. Begin a life on my own dependent on just me.
4. Start to seriously save money.
5. Write more and be more consistent with the blog. There's a difference in the two.
6.Work out more. Get back to prime and more.
7. Play guitar/djembe more. Learn new songs. Record music to my written songs.
8. Keep taking adventures.
9. Spend more time with my friends and guy friends. Find/create community.
10. Continue to make time with my family.
11. Live in the moment with Mimi.
12. Become a better version of myself a year ago.
Here we go! Looking forward to see how I do.